FOR HORSE OWNERS AND BREEDERS – FULLY UPDATED 3RD EDITION
This booklet should enhance your understanding and management of your tax obligations within the Thoroughbred industry. It will also identify opportunities for reducing your tax liabilities and should assist you in understanding and improving the way your business operates.
To order your copy, please download and complete the ORDER FORM (PDF) and contact our office on:
Phone: (03) 9629 3023 | Email: email@example.com
SECTION A – BUSINESS TIPS
- Improving Management Decision Making
- Analysis of Racing & Breeding Information
- Yearling Sales – Be Prepared
- Stallion Selection Considerations
- To Do or Not To Do?
- Managing Working Capital
- Director’s Duties
- Who Should Get The Farm
SECTION B – TAX TIPS
- New Tax Ruling For The Horse Industry (TR 2008/2)
- Recent Tribunal Cases
- ATO Data Matching Program
- ATO Audit – What Should I Do?
- Small Business Entities
- Small Business CGT Concessions
- Tax Concessions For Horse Breeders
- Use Of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Tax Planning For Horse Industry Participants